STOKE ST. GREGORY BAPTIST
CHURCH OPENS FOR PRIVATE PRAYER
With the lifting of some restrictions on churches, we are opening the Stoke St. Gregory Baptist Church for private prayer. The church will be open for private prayer once or twice a week for the time being. Starting with 8-10am on Sunday 5th July, and 10am till 1pm on Monday 6th July. It will be open every Monday from 10am-1pm. We will let you know about any further Sunday openings.
In line with the government guidance, there are instructions on the movement around the church and social distancing. Here are some of the guidelines we have for the opening:
Re-opening the church building for private prayer
Stoke St Gregory Baptist Church is opening for private prayer once or twice a week. Below is the information you will need to know.
When? On Sunday 5th July from 8-10am
Weekly on a Monday from 10am-1pm starting on Monday 6th July.
What can we do? There will be a couple of prayer stations if you would like to use them to help you focus on God. Otherwise, please bring your own Bible and any books you would like to use.
What safety instructions need to be followed?
- Enter via the front door unless you need the disabled access at the side.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering.
- Please practice social distancing.
- We will be using chairs that can be wiped easily.
- Please leave via the side door, using the hand sanitiser before you leave.
- The disabled toilet will be available to use.
- Refreshments will not be available at present.
- Someone will be there if you need to ask any questions
We hope this information and the opening of the church will be a blessing to the community. While it is not the same as having the church open for services, it gives those who wish a chance to be in God’s house and have quiet time with Him.